Likemind works with people who share our approach to work and to living. We are about adding value, connecting the dots, and delivering a solution to take the pain away. We believe that when the right connections are made, amazing things can happen.
Our client is looking for a number of passionate Data Warehouse and SAS Developers who are keen to work in supportive teams on a range of exciting projects.
The roles will contribute to an important programme of work within a complex organisation that strives toward equitable outcomes. The roles offer the chance to work on meaningful projects that are crucial in supporting the organisation’s outputs and decision-making processes.
Our client is looking for the following experience / and or background:
Intermediate/Senior Data Warehouse Developers:
- Background in continuous data warehouse experience, including experience in solution design, data migration and integration
- A tertiary qualification in information systems or similar
- A sound understanding of Data Warehouse practices and technologies
- Solid experience working with Microsoft SSIS, SQL Server, T-SQL
- Experience in data analysis
- 3rd generation software languages C#, Python, Java or similar
- A background in data reconciliation and error handling using best-suited codes and systems to meet end-user needs.
Senior SAS Developers:
- At least eight years of continuous SAS programming experience
- A tertiary qualification in computer science, information systems or similar
- Strong organisational abilities and stakeholder relationship management
- Data modelling concepts – Third normal form, Dimensional, Data vault) and ideally Data vault
- Experience in end-to-end change management processes
- Comprehensive understanding of major software languages and business intelligence tools i.e., R, Tableau, Shiny, PowerBI
- Strong problem-solving and data-analytical skills.
In addition to the technical skills, what is essential is that you are:
- Highly adaptable individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Resilience and the ability to navigate complex problems
- Self-awareness and the desire for personal improvement.
If you feel you could add value, regardless of where you are in your career journey – we’d love to hear from you today. Please click on the apply button, or register on our website – likemind.nz
Likemind is an equal-opportunity employer. We do all we can to encourage collaborative and diverse working environments throughout New Zealand.