Likemind works with people who share our approach to work and living …
We are about adding value, connecting the dots, and delivering a solution to take the pain away. We believe that when the right connections are made, amazing things can happen.
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator who has worked on large business change projects and programmes. This role is to work directly with the Programme Manager to proactively support the programme’s success.
We are looking for an experienced project coordinator, with a track record in:
- Monitoring progress and status of activities, tasks, and deliverables to the baselined programme plan
- Tracking project progress and ensuring all project activities are completed on-time
- Monitoring project schedules regularly, and escalating any risks/issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders.
Like many environments, this is a busy one; therefore, you will not be phased by ambiguity but will be able to hit the ground running through previous coordination roles.
If you feel you could add value, we’d love to hear from you today.
Please click on the apply button, or register on our website – likemind.nz
Likemind is an equal-opportunity employer. We do all we can to encourage collaborative and diverse working environments throughout New Zealand.